A Camp of Microsoft Azure was held at Ganpat Vidyanagar and hosted by Code Seekers Club on 29 September, 2015. It was a whole day camp.
I Mayank Yadav from Code Seekers Club would like to convey our Thanks:

Honorable Suketu Nayak, Karan Pujara, Respected Faculties and dear Friends

It is a privilege and a great joy for me to propose a thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other to make this camp a success.

I, on behalf of Ganpat Vidyanagar and on my behalf convey a very hearty thanks for your dedicated contributions and for sharing your knowledge with all of us.

I thank you sir for your encouragement, guidance & providing a suitable environment for such technological developments.My enormous respect to you sir.

I also wish to express my sincere thanks to Microsoft for their unlimited support.

I convey thanks to all participants.This reflects their commitment to their profession.

At the end, I once again thank him for sparing his valuable time for our future.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.













No comments:

Post a Comment